The Z-Tour Bike Ride will once again be offering a complete line of merchandise that will enhance your experience. Below you will find our DeFeet socks, dri-fit shirt options, and a Team Borah cycling jersey available in club and pro fit. We will not be selling merchandise through our webpage but will offer pre-ride sales on the Eventbrite Z Tour Bike Ride page.
Fast Facts on Our 2017 Swag?
- All items purchased in advance can be picked up on Friday night at Early Check-in held inside the Prouty Building in downtown Princeton from 5-7pm or at our merchandise tent located between the two shelters at Zearing Park on Saturday.
- To obtain your merchandise, simply produce your Eventbrite receipt.
- Items that require shipping via USPS will be subject to an additional shipping fee of $5.00.
- The advanced ordering deadline for sock and jerseys is June 9.
- The advanced ordering deadline for our dri-fit shirts is July 5.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of purchase.
- Because these jerseys are custom ordered, we can not exchange for a different size.
- Still can't decide on a jersey? We will offer jersey sales at early check-in or on the day of the ride. These will be shipped (nominal fee added) directly to you approximately five weeks after the ride. A jersey fit kit will be available for sizing at early check-in and on the day of ride.
- These bike jerseys are proudly made in the U.S.A.!!
- Limited quantities of merchandise will also be available at early check-in and on ride day.
- If you have questions regarding any of our merchandise, please contact our merchandise coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks for shopping with us and supporting the Zearing Child Enrichment Center!
The custom unisex jersey is the result of a partnership between the Z-Tour Bike Ride and Mt. Borah, a leading cycling apparel designer and manufacturer. It is made of MicroGrid (Italy), an extremely lightweight, breathable fabric that offers excellent moisture management, comfort, and durability.
As a stand-alone race or training piece, the jersey has a full-hidden zipper, a 3-pocket back, 3/4" elastic at the waist (optional on the Club fit only), and is tailored in a relaxed Club fit or Pro fit. The exclusive slate blue, ocean, and neon lime colors in relaxed cycling pattern has four custom logos in four locations. The Z-Tour logo graces the back of the jersey and the front, left breast pocket area. The sleeves sport a Zearing Child Enrichment Center logo and Princeton's Captain Swift Covered Bridge logo, signifying the charity organization and the location of the ride. You will find the Peru Bike Works logo on the center bag pocket.
The custom Z-Tour sock is a 2.5" cuff Aireator® by DeFeet. Aireator®, named after its mesh weave over the top of the foot, is the brand that has found favor among the world's top endurance athletes.
The current Aireator® is made from CoolMax® EcoMade™, a fiber that comes from recycled plastic bottles. The fiber composition of the sock is 60% nylon, 39% CoolMax® EcoMade™, and 1% Lycra®.
The neon lime, blue and black sock is customized with the Z-Tour logo on the inside and outside cuff, and "Z Tour" is spelled out vertically along the the back centerline.
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL. Made in the USA. Price $12.00
Each of our Official 2017 Z-Tour t-shirts sport this year's all new design proudly displayed on the back. The front of the t-shirt has the Zearing Child Enrichment Center logo over the left breast pocket area.
Three different styles and fabrics are offered.
The "Jade Dome" unisex t-shirt from Gildan is a 50% polyester/50% cotton blend fabric. It sports the new Z-Tour design on the back and the Zearing Child Enrichment Center logo on the front, left, breast. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL. Price: $15.00
The "Power Pink," ladies fit t-shirt is back after its 2016 debut. Its an Augusta, v-neck, dri-fit (100% polyester) t-shirt with the new Z-Tour design on the back and the Zearing Child Enrichment Center logo on the front, left, breast. Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL. Price: $20.00
The "Teal" unisex t-shirt is from Augusta. It's a dri-fit (100% polyester) fabric with the new Z-Tour design on the back and the Zearing Child Enrichment Center logo on the front, left, breast. Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL. Price: $20.00
To guarantee availability, it is recommended that you order on-line in advance of the event. T-shirts will be available for sale on the day of the ride.