General Cycling Resources
- "The Ultimate Bike Safety Guide"
- Adventure Cycling - Our mission is to inspire people of all ages to travel by bicycle. We help cyclists explore the landscapes and history of America for fitness, fun, and self-discovery.
- Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin - A good source for Bicycle Advocacy, Coordination and Education.
- Group Riding And Pace Lines - A VERY EXCELLENT article on the subject by Dr. Jim Watrous, Ph. D.
- Mike's Mega Bicycle Links
- Sheldon Brown's Web Site - A resource of wide ranging information on cycling. Mr. Brown is very knowledgeable on all things cycling.